Monday, May 2, 2011

Development

That camera is acting up, the picture of the house has been completely destroyed. Don't ask me what. It's just lying in pieces. I've been looking around Peter's room, for ...well for anything really, I honestly don't have a clue what to search for. I've read his Blog up until it got hijacked by Acid. I've searched his room for books or plans back when I thought he was participating in an ARG. Seriously the more I deny that some dude dressed in a business suit that stallks people and eats children exist the more suspicious I get that this really is the case. But I just can't accept something like that. It's ridiculous, it's impossible. And it's terrifying.

It ends soon Noland Zuckerman.





You signed a contract, and you will pay what you owe.

1 comment: