Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scrap Yard Stories

I've got no idea what to put on here right now.

I guess I could talk about High-School. . .or my job. Hmm? Nah you probably don't want to hear about that.

I just made this thing on request of my friend Peter. After all best friends create things they'll probably never use for each other right?

Guess so. . . I just wish he told me why he wanted me to make it, God he's been acting like a freak these past few weeks. I guess I could elaborate on that.

Peter's been spending all of his time at school on the laptops they let us bring to class, on TV. . .Dopes? I can't remember. And at work, he's constantly on his iPhone , which, by the by, are very very cool, looking at blogspots.

I guess he's just really into the Internet like everyone else, I never got that, I mean, I like Roleplaying, but Myface, and Spacebook or whatever , never appealed to me. I'm just weird. . .might be because of my anti-social tendencies.

 I shouldn't be talking about Peter behind his back, he's the best thing that ever happened to me, the only person who really liked talking to me, his mom and dad took me in when my parents er, split.


Enough angst-ridden stuff though, I'll wrap this up, better to keep this short since the whole world can see this stuff, and I don't want any of this rambling to come back and haunt me during the rest of Senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment