Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So I decided!


During my walk home with Pete, I had some time to think about what I’d put on here. I’m a bit shy about conveying how my day went, I don’t really want to waste anyone’s time, or come off as conceited. Not that people who use their blogs to talk about life are, just a worry of mine.
I feel like sharing something though, teachers in middle school always used to talk about how it’s healthy to share your feelings, or your opinion. Not anything important worth having an opinion on, too me. At least right now, I feel like utter crap. I’ve been getting really sick, repeatedly as of late. It’s starting to worry me, last month I had repeated coughing fits, and started feeling really faint. No paling up. I’m already really, really, pale. I got better. Still, I’ve been prone to excessive coughing as of late. Ah I’m fine.

Going to go for another walk down to the convenience store, I wish Pete would come with me, he’s been holing himself up in his room with his computer and his art supplies. I guess he’s inspired. I won’t bother him, just wish he’d show me what he was drawing like he did when we were younger. Anywho, peace!

-          Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment